Indian State controlled Agency Seized Properties of Jamaat e Islami in IIOJK
1. In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party, headed by incarcerated senior APHC leader Shabbir Ahmad Shah, has expressed grave concern over the worsening human rights situation in the territory.
2. The DFP in a statement issued in Srinagar said that Narendra Modi-led fascist Indian government had intensified its brutalities against the Kashmiris to punish them for challenging India’s illegal occupation of Jammu and Kashmir. It maintained that innocent people are being harassed and humiliated during cordon and search operations, whereas extra-judicial killings, enforced disappearances, confiscation of civilians’ properties and killing of youth in fake encounters are being used by India as a war tactic to suppress Kashmiris’ legitimate struggle for right to self-determination. The DFP, however, maintained that such tactics will not deter the Kashmiris from pursuing their just cause of freedom from Indian yoke.
3. Delhi-controlled State Investigation Agency seized more properties of Jamaat-e-Islami in several districts of the Kashmir Valley including Ganderbal, Kupwara, Bandipora and Baramulla. The SIA has identified as many as 188 JI properties across IIOJK for grabbing and seized dozens of them already. The action is aimed at punishing the organization for its role in the ongoing Kashmir freedom movement. Indian police also attached the property of a freedom activist in Thathri area of Doda district of Jammu region.
4. Political experts and analysts in their interviews and statements in Srinagar said that Narendra Modi-led fascist Indian government was forcefully implementing the nefarious agenda of RSS to colonize occupied Jammu and Kashmir and change its demographic composition. They pointed out that India’s colonial occupation of Jammu and Kashmir started when it illegally landed its troops in Srinagar on 27 October 1947. They said Land Grant Rules-2022 for IIOJK is yet another colonial tactic of Modi regime to snatch the Kashmiris’ land and hand it over to Indian citizens.
5. Peoples Democratic Party President, Mehbooba Mufti, in a tweet condemned the killing of two civilians by Indian troops in Rajouri district and demanded an impartial probe into the matter. The civilians, Kamal Kumar and Surinder Kumar, were killed by the troops outside an army camp near the Poonch-Rajouri highway, yesterday.
6. The High Court of occupied Jammu and Kashmir quashed the illegal detention of two persons, Towseef Ahmad Mir and Zubair Ahmad Butt, booked under draconian law Public Safety Act and directed the authorities to release them forthwith. KMS